published24 Feb 2014
First alpha update and peek into story
Today we have released our first update for our alpha testers. It includes some behind-the-scenes changes and a short introduction to the story.
What we have done:
- Story intro.
- Pillars (obstacles can now be rendered with different sizes and are rendered over characters that stand behind it).
- A circle of pillars containing the eye. Use "stonecircle" as a location id for teleporting.
- Evil flowers; but only a test texture because lack of time.
- Particle effect when obtaining a new form.
- Teleport command now supports locations and is used like this:
teleport("location name") or teleport("x, y")
- The firestone is now permanent and is dropped by the firedemon.
- The gameover screen now has a "back to menu" button and looks much better.
- Room generation is now shown in intro.
- Player starts in a specifically designed room (which is empty at the moment, but that will be changed). 
- Infinite attack bug.
- Mobs are now waiting a certain period of time before they attack if the player entered a room. This prevents instant kills without time to react.
And a picture from the intro: